Our success is based on your satisfaction in both the products you buy and with our company's integrity and professionalism. Please contact us if you are not satisfied with your product purchase, we will do our best to meet your requirements and/or help you find a best solution.
Mist Cooling Inc will gladly exchange a defective product. If you have received a defective product, Mist Cooling Inc must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of material. If you have received a broken parcel, please notify the delivery driver at the time of taking delivery. You may also file a claim directly to shipping provider.
Please keep in mind that most issues can be resolved with basic troubleshooting steps. We may ask you to perform these basic troubleshooting steps in order to get your product working properly. Mist Cooling Inc will not authorize a return or exchange if troubleshooting support is refused by customer.
Mist Cooling Inc will handle returns/exchanges on case by case basis. Our return requirements vary depending on the type of item you'd like to return. This is due to seasonal nature of our products. Please contact us with your Invoice/Packing Slip number if you wish to return or exchange your product. We will then qualify your return and issue RMA#.
Following conditions apply after we qualify your return/exchange and issue RMA#:
- Returns/Exchanges can not be made without RMA # authorized by MISTCOOLING INC.
- All returned items must be in NEW, UN-USED CONDITION and in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING. Any used items returned will not be refunded.
- Special orders or custom made items are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- Freight should be pre-paid by the customer for all return shipments along with the RMA# and original Invoice/Packing Slip.
- Items must be properly packaged to reduce the possibility of damage during return process.
- 25% Restocking Fee will be deducted from the refund. Shipping & Handling charges are Non-refundable.
- Price of any missing/damaged parts will be deducted from the refund.
- Any free shipping items returned will have the outbound freight charge deducted from the total return.
- Upon arrival at MistCooling Inc's warehouse all returned items are inspected. Your refund or replacement will be processed after we receive, inspect, and verify your return. MistCooling Inc reserves a right to deny credit/exchange if any of the above conditions are not met.